How fitting that the last Mixed Media Monday of 2014 ends with my Word of 2014……..Believe. I was so happy to share this special night with none other than my Dad. He has so much been a inspiration to me as a person and Artist. So without further ado here is what I painted LIVE…
and here is what my Dad painted………
I have been playing with lots of color palettes and here is the inspiration for this MMM:
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (Black & White)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Green Gold, Yellow Green Light, Primary Cyan and Prussian Blue Hue)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I thank you all from the bottom of my inspired heart for joining me, supporting me, up-lifting me and sharing your Monday’s with me. This was just the perfect way to close out an amazing year of Mixed Media Monday’s!
Join both of us next Monday to kick off 2015 with another awesome year of Mixed Media Monday’s and YES my dad will be joining us! Happy New Year and to a year full of color and creativity. May every Mixed Media Monday inspire you to create, paint and doodle!
People who spend all their time trying to make money, spend all their money trying to make time. Don’t do this to yourself. This year, be wealthy in healthy relationships too.”