I really needed last night’s Mixed Media Monday! It was a nice to get my creative groove back with you all. Lots of DecoArt Media line and stamping fun with my stamps! Here is what I painted LIVE……(PS I added one leaf to that middle flower….my fella said it was missing something 🙂 )
MATERIALS LIST: (DecoArt Products can be purchased online HERE)
- Substrate: Canson 9 X 12 Mix Media Artboards
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Green Gold, Translucent White, Carbon Black, Diarylide Yellow, Quinacridone Magenta, Blue Green Light, Yellow Green Light, Primary Magenta, Vermillion, Primary Cyan, Prussian Blue Hue, Hansa Yellow Medium, Dioxazine Purple, Pyrolle Red, and Prussian Blue Hue)
- Stamps: Totally Tracy/Dare To Be Artzy (TT16010 Vines of LOVE, TT15007 Be Bold, TT16014 Totally Tracy Textures, TT15003 Let It Go, TT16013 Be Always Blooming, TT15006 Thanks and TT16011 Say it In Words)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Pen: 3B Carbon Pencil, IdeniPen (Black), Fudeball and Stabilo
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
Original painting available for purchase HERE. The fun was in the little details……
I thank you all for hanging with me! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. I will see you next Monday, February 22nd!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
If you worry too much about what might be, and wonder too long about what might have been, you will ignore and completely miss what is.”
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 2/15/16 – Stamping FUN!”
Just lovely in every way Tracy. Soooo soooo glad you added a leaf to the orange flower in the center… it looked so naked before. Now it really IS perfect. Love the textures you added with your stamps – that just really added a lot of fun dimension. And the colors are just incredible. Hehehhe – 14 colors at that!!! Must be a record!!!! You will never convince me that you ever lose your mojo girl. It’s always there – waiting… because it’s who you are. Sometimes you just need a squeeze – like being on camera or teaching a class – to push it out!!! Thanks bunches for sharing your wonderful creatiivity once again. XX j.
ROFL I took pictures of the whole thing and my husband came in and said it was missing something. That was his suggestion to fill that in. Your words are so true. ♥
Tracy, this is one of my favorites. If you look back at things that you did at the beginning of your career you can see how you have evolved. You are more sure of yourself and your colors have changed. It’s wonderful and I agree that it needed that leaf! I love this painting and several of those done at the DecoArt show in Germany. I am def. gonna get some of those Canson Art boards! Keep on creating! (As if anything could stop you!) Thanks for your work, we out here love it! Nancy
Thanks so much Nancy….ever evolving as an artist and just love the path traveled ♥ grateful too!