What a great night of painting on Mixed Media Monday! It was a nice to get my creative groove back with you all. Lots of DecoArt Media line fun! Here is what I painted LIVE……
MATERIALS LIST: (DecoArt Products can be purchased online HERE)
- Substrate: Canson 9 X 12 Mix Media Artboards
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Green Gold, Carbon Black, Hansa Yellow Medium, Yellow Green Light, Prussian Blue Hue, Pyrolle Red, Cobalt Teal Hue, and Paynes Grey)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White and Black)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Pen: 3B Carbon Pencil, IdeniPen (Black), Fudeball and Stabilo
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
Original painting available for purchase HERE. The fun was in the little details……
I thank you all for hanging with me! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. I will see you next Monday, March 14th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 2/22/16”
Would love to know the type of brushes you are using in future projects. i.e. detail, round, filbert, angular
I will try to make note of that Robin. I typically will use 3/4″ flat, #6 and #8 round and a liner brush 🙂