Thank you for welcoming back to another awesome Mixed Media Monday! Sorry for the delay in getting the re-cap posted. I have been a little under the weather but back and rested! Monday was a great night of DecoArt Media line and here is what I painted LIVE……
MATERIALS LIST: (DecoArt Products can be purchased online HERE)
- Substrate: Canson 9 X 12 Mix Media Artboards
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Green Gold, Titanium White, Carbon Black, Cobalt Teal Hue, Diarylide Yellow, Quinacridone Magenta, Paynes Grey, Cadmium Orange Hue, Primary Cyan, Phithalo Turquoise, Vermillion, Green Gold and Prussian Blue Hue)
- Stencils: Andy Skinner DecoArt
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Stamps: Totally Tracy TT15005 Create
- 11 X 14 Canvas
- Pen: 3B Carbon Pencil, IdeniPen (Black), Fudeball and Stabilo
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
Original painting available for purchase HERE. The fun was in the little details……
I thank you all for hanging with me! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates.
Until then…do something creative everyday!
8 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 2/8/15 Re-Cap”
I am glad you feel better! I love this piece and now I need to paint a green heart! ♡
Thanks Charlotte! all that sleep did me some good! ♥
So exciting to watch this GORGEOUS He(art) work come to life on Mixed Media Mondays Live. It’s just lovely Tracy. j.
This was a great time. I have missed them. I will not be able to watch on Monday consistently for the next few weeks as I am facilitating a MOMS group at church. I will pop in when I can, but I WILL see you when you are here in Vegas. Glad you are feeling better
I will make sure they are recorded just for you and I look forward to seeing you in Vegas!
I missed the show because I was under the weather, too. But I really enjoyed watching the recording. What a wonderful art piece!!!
I have to agree with you about the puppy/monkey/baby ad. It really creeped me out!
LOL! Get well Raine. I was sick too this week. Needed the rest