Every week the crowd gets bigger and I cross paths which such amazing creative people. For that I am thankful! This Mixed Media Monday was so much fun. I had a vision in my head and it grew from there. I was so thankful for the time we spent together and this is what I painted LIVE…..
- Paper-Strathmore Mixed Media Vellum Surface,
- Gesso – DecoArt,
- Acrylic Paint – DecoArt Americana (Teal Green, Bright Yellow, Lamp Black, Desert Turquoise, Cool White, Yellow Green, Primary Red, Irish Moss, Vivid Violet, Indian Turquoise, Pansy Lavender, Bright Orange, Primary Yellow, Lavendar, Sweet Mint, Deep Midnight Blue, and Tangelo Orange)
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball,
- Sealer – DecoArt Acrylic Sealer (Matte).
- Brushes – DecoArt 3/4″ Flat Brush and DecoArt Brush Set
- Round Brushes
- Ink Pad – Momento,
- Adhesive – Beacon Adhesive Fabri-Tac,
- Decoupage – Decoart (Matte),
- Palette Paper – DecoArt,
- Charcoal Pencil. – 3B Primo, and Pencil Sharpener – General
- The Crafter’s Workshop Stencil – Punchinella and Paint Lids
- Brush Cleaner – DecoArt
- DecoArt Dimensional Effects
This page was all about the texture. For me adding the flowers separately vs. painting them right on the page gave it the dimension it needed……:
PURCHASE ORIGINAL PAINTING HERE. Thank you to all who are purchasing my original paintings! Products used in my work can be purchased in my Shop.
THANK YOU all for an awesome night. June has just flown by and I am already looking forward to next Monday, June 30th. I truly look forward to OUR time. Remember to join our Facebook Group: Mixed Media Mondays with Tracy Weinzapfel for more inspiration. I welcome everyone to share the projects they created inspired from Mixed Media Monday!
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 6/23/14 -“Inspiration Grows””
I love this canvas! The title turned out to be the perfect touch!!!
Thanks Laura! Great night shared with you all!
I finally got to watch the rest of it and I love it! I want to try it on a canvas!