It was great to be back “home” and when I say “home I mean Mixed Media Monday! We have been off for couple of weeks while I take in life’s ups and downs. I thank you all for understanding and uplifting me to create and SOAR……
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Soft-Touch Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Titanium White, Green Gold, Diarylide Yellow, Cerulean Blue, Primary Magenta, Primary Yellow, Carbon Black, Translucent White, Cadmium Orange Hue, Paynes Grey, Quinacridone Magenta, and Cobalt Turquoise Hue)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- DecoArt Media Modeling Paste (White)
- Stencils: DecoArt (Mandala and Spirited)
- Stamps: Totally Tracy #TT1505 Create and #TT15001 Embrace
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I thank you all for joining me in my Studio and allowing me to keep it real. Life is not always easy and sometimes your wings get bruised, clipped or battered but it is all about getting back up. I am so thankful for the push to keep the memory of my friend alive and well in my heart as I created this evening with you all. Lots of fun and exciting things to thrilled about and you get to see it unfold on Mondays!
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. I will see you next Monday, July 6th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
Life is not about maintaining the status quo. Life is not about playing it safe every second. Life is not about standing still and wallowing in self-doubt. It’s about connecting with your soul, respecting your integrity, and telling yourself that you’re able. It’s about taking a few steps, regardless of how hard and small they may be, so you can move forward and evolve. “