- DecoArt Americana Paint: (Purple Cow, White Wash, Payne’s Grey, Sweet Mint, Desert Turquoise, Calypso Blue, Bahama Blue, Irish Moss, Pineapple and Vivid Violet)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Carbon Black and Pyrrole Red)
- DecoArt Americana Paints (Primary Yellow, Purple Pizzazz, Dioxazine Purple, Snow Titanium White, Vivid Violet, Pansy Lavender, and Lavender)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- Brushes: Dynasty Brushes
- DecoArt Weathered Wood
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Stencil: DecoArt
- Decoart Media Gesso (Black)
- Mixed Media Paper: Strathmore 11 X 14
- Adhesive: Beacon Zip Dry
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I thank you all for joining me in my Studio and allowing me to create from the heart and hip! So many wonderful things unfolding and happy to be sharing it creatively with you all! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Our next Mixed Media Monday LIVE is Monday, September 4th where I will debut my NEW AND IMPROVED STUDIO REMODEL! So many great changes and I am excited to share the process as I go along! Check out my Facebook page for updates and VIDEOS as I go through this process: https://www.facebook.com/tracyweinzapfelstudios.
Until then…do something creative everyday!
Letting go of control multiplies the potential for gratitude. – Sometimes we put too much weight into trying to control every tiny aspect of our lives that we completely miss the forest for the trees. – Learn to let go, relax a bit and ride the path that life takes you sometimes. Try something new, be fearless, but above all else, do your best and be OK with it. Clearing yourself of needless expectations lets you truly experience the unexpected. And the greatest joys in life are often the unexpected surprises and opportunities you never anticipated.