I am so SORRY for the delay in post last week’s Mixed Media Monday! If you were with us LIVE you know that a lot transpired the moment we went on air (the for sale sign was being pounded in the ground out front) and a whirlwind has transpired but I did not want to miss this one! Here is what I painted LIVE…
- MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE NOW SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- Media Fluid Acrylics (Green Gold, Diarylide Yellow, Blue Green Light, Naphithol Red Light, Quinacridone Red, and Quinacridone Magenta)
- DecoArt Media Line Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Line Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Misters (White, Primary Yellow, Carbon Black, and Yellow Green)
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8
- DecoArt Mixed Media Stencil – Plantilla
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
Love, LOVE the vibrant colors of these Artist Grade paints by DecoArt!
PURCHASE ORIGINAL PAINTING HERE. First come, first to purchase! Thank you to all who are purchasing my original paintings! Last week 18 original pieces were SHIPPED! It has been one heck of a ride lately! Products used in my work can be purchased in my Shop.
I thank you all so much for joining me on this roller coaster ride of life. New things coming from the Studio and a NEW studio is in the horizon. My personal as well as professional growth has been shared on more Monday’s then I can count. I feel so thankful for the words of support, the emails of encouragement to keep it up and for the many pieces of art you have shared inspired from our Monday’s together. Parts of me and my art have been put out there and whether the mood was blue or bright and vibrant you have embraced me. I so thank you for sharing your time with me! Words don’t seem enough! ♥ I will do my best to keep the schedule going as we close out 2014. In the meantime buckle up those seat belts!
The best way is to join our Mixed Media Monday Facebook Group or visit my Calendar of Events which I update daily. See you tonight for another LIVE Mixed Media Monday! Free and fun to join in!