I am loving using the brand new Decor Acrylic Stamps from Stampendous! They are 8″ X 8″! Here is the next piece I made using these amazing stamps!
Love the details of the stamps!
Here are the simple tools I used to make this project:
- Substrate:Wood Frame
- DecoArt Vintage Effects Wash (Petina and White)
- DecoArt Chalky Finish (Relic)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Ink: Archival Ink
- Stamps: Stampendous Decor Acrylic Stamps (Decor Script)
STEP BY STEP:
- Base coat frame with DecoArt Chalky Finish (Relic)
- Brush on DecoArt Weathered Wood in various patches and let dry.
- Quickly brush on DecoArt Vintage Effects Wash over entire frame (Petina and White)
- Brush on DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Stamp entire frame with 8″ X 8″ Stampendous stamp using Archival Ink
Super simple project and fun to make!
18 thoughts on “New 8″ X 8″ Stampendous Decor Stamps – Wood Frame”
Such a pretty project!
Very nice thank you…
Thanks Judith! More to come!
Love your creativity, Tracy, …and That you share how to use some of the new products, thank you! Question though. I see you are stamping with ink. Is it permanent and Can be brush varnished? Or does it need to be sprayed with KRYLON?
I use either Stayz On or Ranger Archival which is permanent so you can varnish over it. Glad you like and more projects to come!
Love it Tracy!
Awesomeness! I love the color and texture! TFS!
I love it. Where did you get the wood frame?
from the thrift shop 🙂
Beautiful Tracy! And that stamp is so fun, I can’t believe the size but there sure have been times when i wished that a stamp came larger especially those background/texture stamps!
Any idea where to find them or would you recommend the stampendous website?
Can’t wait to catch up with you it seems like forever! In fact don’t you have a class coming up next weekend? Let me know if i can help! ????❤
I will ask Mary. You will love them. I believe you can drop them an email as I know they are available now. And yes I could this week. Let me look at my schedule because I have this demo & car to deal with 🙂
Oh wow, love these new stamps and paints. Your frame turned out beautifully. TS