You are going to love the brand new Decor Acrylic Stamps from Stampendous! They are 8″ X 8″! I got some to create some fun new projects. Here is the first project which I loved making!
Here are the simple tools I used to make this project:
- Substrate:Wood Tray
- DecoArt Vintage Effects Wash (Turquoise, Grey, Black and White)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics (Pyrrole Red and Paynes Grey)
- Ink: Archival Ink
- Stamps: Stampendous Decor Acrylic Stamps (Decor Dream)
STEP BY STEP:
- Paint try using DecoArt Vintage Effects (use soft brush, sponge or cloth).
- Stamp Stampedous Stamp using a permanent archival ink
- Place stamp back down face up to trace around the edge with a pencil to create a border.
- Using a floating brush stroke make frame around stamped image
I decided that last minute I needed my own spin on this so added some doodles and swirls..love it even more now!
Super simple project and fun to make! Thanks Stampendous!
6 thoughts on “Stampendous NEW 8″ X 8″ Stamps – Wooden Dream Tray”
Beautiful! I think the addition of the Doodles and swirls is the perfect finishing touch! They really add a lot to the overall WOW! TFS!
Yes I loved it after adding those too! ♥
You continually amaze me with your innate ability to add just the right enhancement to create perfection. The swirls and doodles made the tray 1000Xs more lovely. Xj.
Thanks Joi! the girl is back doing what she loves!
How fun! And what a great technique to have when you are in need of a quick hostess or birthday gift idea! And i really love that you added the doodling and flowers! Hmmmm maybe you will be designing stamps for them soon too! ❤
Thanks Mary! Love my relationship with them! Great company and people!