Here is a fun and simple project I made for a great group…..wood ornaments! These are for the Society of Decorative Painters Daytona Conference Volunteers. Thanks Sue Bowers for asking me. Here are my ornaments.
I really enjoyed making these. I was asked to make something that represents me or my style and I think I did just that…..super simple steps
Here are the supplies I used:
- Substrate: Wood Ornaments
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Cobalt Teal Hue, Primary Magenta, Blue Green Light, Pyrrole Red, Titanium White, Quin Violet, Prussian Blue Hue, Hansa Yellow Medium, Vermilon, and Carbon Black)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Varnish (Ultra Matte)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Glossy)
- Ink: StazOn Or Ranger
- Stamps: Totally Tracy/Dare 2b Artzy
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Silver #14 (4920), SC240 #18, Black Silver Round #6 (4970), 1/2 Dynasty Stencil Brush, 5/- Black Gold #206SL Liner Brush (Order from The Brush Guys and they give a 5% discount. Enter “twstudios” at checkout. You can order here: www.thebrushguys.com)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
I hope the volunteer that gets these enjoy them as much as I did making them! I think those may be in my annual ornament exchange next year for my friends! Thanks Sue Bowers!
When you focus your heart and mind upon a meaningful purpose, and commit yourself to fulfill that purpose a little bit every day, positive energy gradually floods into your life.”
6 thoughts on “Totally Tracy Wood Ornaments”
Great ornaments. Can’t wait to take your class in Daytona.
Thank you Karen! Me too!
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so YUMMY – just love these! YES – so YOU Tracy… they are…BRIGHT and HAPPY – they make me smile… JUST LIKE YOU!!! j.
Thanks Joi! I am happy to say they loved them too!
where are we get these stamps they are wonderful and beautiful
thank you so much….MaryR
Hi Mary, I have a whole line of stamps out that I used and they are available here: https://tracyweinzapfelstudios.com/product-category/retail-items/totally-tracy-products/
I also have chipboard that goes with them: https://tracyweinzapfelstudios.com/product-category/retail-items/totally-tracy-chipboard/