I saw this idea on Facebook and I loved it. Such a great idea to remember.
20 Things about me:
- I am proud to be a Mom..best job ever
- Sand between my toes and the sound of the ocean calms me
- Despite the ups and downs of life I love my life.
- I love deeply…..means I get vested and hurt deeply
- Art and being creative is a huge part of my life.
- I am better multi-tasking then focusing on one thing
- I love my friends and cannot imagine where I would be without them.
- I do not keep clutter……OCD, organized and proud of it.
- hate tomatoes and seafood of every type (no matter how you cook it!)
- my favorite number is 5
- I was born May 4th and make a big deal of it to share with others.
- I am THAT optimistic
- I laugh all the time particluarly at myself. Laughing is the best
- I still call my dad at 3 am to burst into tears if I feel I need to…..Daddy's girl and own it.
- deeply obsessed with photographing moments so I never forget them.
- I am half Maltese (time to Google Malta)
- I used to be very shy and in many ways still am.
- I love boots
I think this is a great exercise for all so feel free to comment or message 20 things about you!
"YOU are one of a kind. You are lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else. Embrace your individuality. Self-worth comes from one thing: thinking that you are worthy. So appreciate what it feels like underneath your own skin. You are amazing just the way you are."