Life has a way of teaching you lots of lessons……..
Some things to remember…
- Let go of those who are already gone. – People will come and go in your life. Sometimes you share a chapter with people and sometimes a whole book. It takes a bit of bravery to know when to turn the page.
- Spend less time doing what worries you and what you think you should be doing and spend more time smiling with those you love. Sometimes the best things in life are free. Free time spending it with friends and family
- Be kind…………..it serves you well.
- Pay attention to living life and being in each moment. Do the things that make you smile and make you stop in life to “smell the roses, taste the wine and just be.
- Your past does not define you…….
- You are exactly where you need to be to get to where you want to go. (even if you don’t believe it at the time). It’s just a matter of taking one new step in the right direction, and another, and another.
- Growth and change may be hard sometimes, but nothing in life is as hard as staying stuck where you don’t belong.
This is what I know works for me……the sunset or sunrise. (sand between my toes!)
It’s a book and or beverage to end the day…
and some wine tasting on an amazing holiday weekend…..
To the friends and family I am lucky to share this chapter/book with! It’s the smile on my face today remembering the important things in life. Have an inspired week!
Just some thoughts and now to paint it!
Do not think that you have to get “there” – wherever “there” is for you – with what you have today, whether in terms of money, confidence, talent, connections, whatever. Bad idea. Doesn’t work like that. Too scary. Once you set yourself in motion, the necessary resources – in terms of money, confidence, talent, connections – will be drawn to you.”
22 thoughts on “Life’s Lessons……”
just a little writing from the heart and now to paint it!
yes … yes … yes! absolutely the best reminders for a life best lived. Thanks for your wonderful words of wisdom.
So glad you enjoyed reading Jane! I loved sharing this and writing this morning!
Good words, Tracy.
Awe………..thanks for reading and commenting Kim!
This resonated deeply with me…not yet in a place to fully embrace it but thank you. And wishing you continued love, joy, and inspiration on your journey
I am so glad to hear that Maria. The emails and messages today have made it all worth it ♥
Beautiful – just like YOU my friend!
thanks my friend!
I have given this much thought lately due to some issues in my extended family, and decided that “Be Kind. Be Fair.” are my mottos to live by!
Oh I love that Denise!
Enjoyed your message—hope allis well….sorry to have missed
SDP and You and Andy…hugs…doxie
Thanks Doxie! we missed you!
Very well written! One addition to my list of life’s lessons is to be live YOUR truth, not someone else’s.
I love reading your blog because you never know what the day will bring! Whether you are being a proud Mom, a teacher, a friend and a speaker of life lessons, we can count on a great post and wisdom! ???? Thank you for being YOU!
oh thank you so much Barb! that means a lot!!!!
words of wisdom and so well spoken. just a true person!
awe….you know I put it out there!
That is why I keep coming back! You leave no doubt in our minds that you are proud of who you are and don’t mind sharing with us! Warts and all! I prefer down to earth blogs over the hoity toity ones who leave you feeling that you, the reader, should feel honored that they are gracing you with their posts! NOPE, not for me! We all flush into the same sewers and none of us are better than others! Well, maybe our son’s baby momma needs some improvement in her parenting skills, or lack there of! But, thanks to her lacking parental skills we get to have our 5 year old granddaughter full time! Hopefully after tomorrow that will be made a permanent situation! Fingers crossed!
Have a great day!
I am more honored by YOUR comments then what I have to say! the feedback is amazing and comes back to me ten-fold!!!!