This week we celebrate Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so much and thought it was time to make mention of just some of those things. We all go through ups and downs in our lives and I feel those downs can teach you so much about yourself. It is important to sit down and take a moment to be thankful for all you have in your life. I have so many blessing……..so many to list (and in no particular order):
- My great kids, the three lights of my life
- My parents, I am beyond blessed with the best Mom and Dad.
- An incredible family, from immediate to extended I love them more than anything
- Great friends, the best ever who mean the world to me
- Creativity and my ability to express myself through it.
- Health, I feel fortunate every day when my feet hit the ground
- Nikon and my camera gear….I am a Nikon Girl!
- My studio, my happiest place to be
- Home sweet home
- Work and turning my creativity into a labor of love.
- Laughing, I try to do some every day
- Taking in all life has to offer and learning from it
- Skype, gotta love staying connected with video. I know my Dad loves those 2 am calls.
- Facebook, the connection of old and new friends.
- My blog………a creative venue to share my thoughts and photos
- Crying, happy and sad tears
- Napping, it makes me so happy.
- Church and my faith
- Food, oh how I love it
- A nice cold beer on a hot summer day. Oh Stella!
- Hiking in the great oudoors and "taking it to the mountain"
- Travel and the desire to do it more.
- The computer
- Adventures, from kayaking to sky diving (which I have yet to do LOL)
- A sense of humor, can't tell you how many times a day I turn to that.
The list is endless…… I hope that this Thanksgiving we all take a moment to count our blessings.
I am also thankful for the wonderful meal that the kids and I will prepare tommorrow. I will make sure to have my camera on hand for that craziness. How hard can an entire dinner be?