Merry Christmas week here at Mixed Media Monday and I want to thank everyone for tuning in early this past Monday for a special afternoon edition! I love to see my international peeps and i needed to pick up my parents in the evening. Great way to start the week and I felt so inspired creating this 9″ X 12″ Canson Art Board with DecoArt Media and my Dynasty Brushes.…
This was inspired by a tag I did:
- Substrate: 9″ X 12″Canson Art Board
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Paynes Grey, Phthalo Green-Yellow, Diarylide Yellow, Primary Magenta, Prussian Blue Hue, Viridian, Carbon Black, Primary Cyan and Pyrrole Red)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Crackle Paint
- Stencils: DecoArt
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Gold 206ST, 206FW, 206TF, and 206SL Liner, Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Encaustic by Dynasty, Tracy Moreau Stencil Brush and Dynasty Small Detailer Foam IPC8
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!).
Love all the texture in this piece and how easy it was!….
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 12/19/16 Re-Cap”
Another great design – love the instant creativity!
… and everything you mentioned has been changed – fresh for today 🙂
Thanks Kim! You guys inspire me!