It is always great to come back home and even better to return to Mixed Media Monday. Thanks to all who joined in. We had some fun tonight! Tonight I used a 9 X 12 Canson Art Board for my substrate. Here is what I painted LIVE……..
- Substrate: Canson 9 X 12 Repositionable Journal
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Prussion Blue Hue, Carbon Black, Titanium White, Hansa Yellow Medium, Quin Magenta, Paynes Grey, Cobalt Turquiose Hue, Dioxazine Purple, Cobalt Teal Hue, Cerrulean Blue, Vermillon, Primary Magenta and Yellow Green Light)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Varnish (Satin)
- DecoArt Stencil: Andy Skinner and DecoArt (Loopy)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Pen: Uniball Signo (White) and Stabilio Aquarellable Pencils (Black)
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the time lapse video HERE
Great to be home and in the Studio with you!……
Thank you for sharing so many Monday’s and so much more. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Due to travel the next Mixed Media Monday is Monday, July 25th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
If you’re lucky enough to have two good options, always go with the one that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.”
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 7/18/16”
As always – it was wonderful to see you LIVE and creating Tracy! You made me laugh when you were talking about your barrell! It will be breathtaking – I’m sure of it. If I lived close by – I would BID but I am POSITIVE I would be outbid – it will go high!
And I loved the painting “upside down” – the FIRST way you had it. Donno why but it just made me think of a fabulous surprise party… where I would walk in and dozens of balloons and streamers would be hanging upside down from the ceiling so I could walk thru them and dance under them!!!
Either way though – it’s really a fun creation! Love the bright, happy colors and the doodle designs. Seems to me like those doodle pods could be another stamp set for you 🙂
Thanks bunches for a wonderful evening. j.
Thank you JoI!