Thankful for another fun Mixed Media Monday!. It felt so great to get creative with you all. Today’s 11″ X 14″ canvas panel project features: Dare 2b Artzy, DecoArt Media and Dynasty Brushes….
- Substrate:11″ X 14″ Canvas Panel
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Titanium White, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Primary Magenta, Quin Gold, Titan Buff, Hansa Yellow Medium, Green Gold, Paynes Grey and Carbon Black)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White )
- DecoArt Decoupage (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Ink: StazOn Or Ranger
- Stamps: Totally Tracy Textures
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Silver #14 (4920), SC240 #18, Black Silver Round #6 (4970), 1/2 Dynasty Stencil Brush, 5/- Black Gold #206SL Liner Brush (Order from The Brush Guys and they give a 5% discount. Enter “twstudios” at checkout. You can order here: www.thebrushguys.com)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Other: EZ Dotz
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!).
Once we went off air I decided to add the table and then the words just to complete the piece……
Thank you for sharing so many Monday’s and so much more. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. The next Mixed Media Monday is Monday, April 3rd.
Until then…do something creative everyday!
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday Re-Cap 3/27/17 – Grow Through”
If this WONDERFUL work of art was nearby – going through things that make me grow would be easier!! It’s bright and happy and just gives an upbeat vib that lifts spirts. So fun to be a part of Mixed Media Monday and watch you create these INCREDIBLE pieces Tracy. j.
Thanks Joi! I really got into this piece and finished it off with a saying that means a lot