Happy Mixed Media Monday and what a great way to start our week despite the fact I was feeling a bit under the weather. Last night I worked in my 9 X 12 Canson Repositionable Journal….here is what I painted LIVE……..
- Substrate: Canson 9 X 12 Repositionable Journal
- DecoArt Americana (Yellow Green)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Prussion Blue Hue, Carbon Black, Blue Green Light, Phthalo Turquoise, Titanium White, Hansa Yellow Medium, Quin Red and Phthalo Green Yellow)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- Decoart Media Modeling Paste (White)
- DecoArt Media Varnish (Satin)
- DecoArt Stencil: Andy Skinner (Bubbles)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Pen: Uniball Signo (White) and Stabilio Aquarellable Pencils (Black)
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the time lapse video HERE
The fun was just letting go and painting……
Thank you for sharing so many Monday’s and so much more. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Due to travel the next Mixed Media Monday is Monday, July 18th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
Effort is never wasted, even when it leads to disappointing results. For it always makes you stronger, more educated, and more experienced. So when the going gets tough, be patient and keep going. Just because you are struggling does NOT mean you are failing. Every great success requires some kind of struggle to get there.”
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday Re-Cap 6/20/16”
It’s a keeper for sure!!! The colors are just so rich and love that stencil for your background. SUPER FINE and SUPER FUN watching you LIVE. Love your new shoes too that match your new top perfectly! Believing for you to be well SOON. j.
Thanks Joi! you never fail to inspire me and push me forward!
I simply LOVE your flowers!! TFS!