Thank you for another awesome Mixed Media Monday. I am so thankful for this colorful, creative time with you all! Monday was all about 3-dimensional flowers and some DecoArt Mixed Media color fun! Here is what I painted Monday LIVE……
Here is the list of materials that I used to create this page…
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso ( White)
- DecoArt Misters (Yellow, White, Primary Cyan, Turquoise, Orange, Purple, Primary Magenta, and Carbon Black)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Paynes Grey, Green Gold, Hansa Yellow Medium, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Diarylide Yellow, Cadmium Orange Hue, and Primary Cyan)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Adhesives: Beacons Fabri-Tac
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
It was so great to create tonight and go over a little in the time. I needed that time in the “zone” with you all! I appreciate everyone tuning in and welcome to everyone who was new to Michigan Media Monday! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is free to tune in and use the supplies you have!! It is all about the inspiration and letting it go. I will see you next week, Monday – April 2015 here we come!!
Until then…keep on creating!
Sometimes we put too much interest into trying to control every tiny aspect of our lives. Learn to relax and ride the path that life takes you sometimes. Incredible change will happen in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you do not. Freeing yourself from trying to control the insignificant and uncontrollable things lets you experience more of the goodness around you. In fact, the greatest joys are often the unexpected surprises that arrive when you are flexible and open to life’s twists and turns.”