This week’s theme for Mixed Media Monday was to just doodle the night away……or to quote Lori “love the balls” night!!. I was inspired to go back to doing something I love and keep it simple!. What a great MMM community we share! I painted in my art journal featuring the new Tube Acrylics from DecoArt and Dynasty Brushes….
- Substrate: Canson Art Journal
- DecoArt Americana Medium Body Acrylics (Quin Violet, Green Gold, Dioxazine Purple and Dark Grey Value 3)
- DecoArt Media (Carbon Black and Titanium White)
- DecoARt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Gloss)
- Ink: StazOn Or Ranger
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Silver #14 (4920), SC240 #18, Black Silver Round #6 (4970), 1/2 Dynasty Stencil Brush, 5/- Black Gold #206SL Liner Brush (Order from The Brush Guys and they give a 5% discount. Enter “twstudios” at checkout. You can order here: www.thebrushguys.com)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- EZ Dotz Dotting Tool
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!).
It was a great night……
We don’t stumble accidentally into a wildly fulfilling, deeply satisfying, jaw-dropping life… we create it. And the journey always leads us outside our comfort zone.”