9/19/17 – WINNER WINNER is Christine Dring! Please email your shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks everyone for Mixed Media Monday and the fun we had. We are changing and growing with Facebook LIVE. Change is hard to get used to but we are back at it. Last night I had to do it in two parts but once we got going we were good! What a great MMM community we share! I painted in my art journal featuring the new Tube Acrylics from DecoArt and Dynasty Brushes….
- Substrate: Canson Art Journal
- DecoArt Americana Medium Body Acrylics (Yellow Green Light, Prussian Blue Hue, Pyrrole Red and Phtalolo Turquoise)
- DecoArt Media (Carbon Black)
- DecoARt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Decoupage (Matte)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Gloss)
- Ink: StazOn Or Ranger
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Silver #14 (4920), SC240 #18, Black Silver Round #6 (4970), 1/2 Dynasty Stencil Brush, 5/- Black Gold #206SL Liner Brush (Order from The Brush Guys and they give a 5% discount. Enter “twstudios” at checkout. You can order here: www.thebrushguys.com)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- EZ Dotz Dotting Tool
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!).
It was a great night full of fun textures!……
Everything gets a bit uncomfortable when it’s time to change (or when it’s time to recalibrate your expectations). That’s just a part of the growth process. Things will get better. Be patient, and remind yourself that you will never have to force anything that’s truly meant to be. Just do your best, then adopt a “whatever happens, happens” mindset. Don’t try to force things—let go and allow the right blessings to flow.”