I am LOVING Mixed Media Monday in September!! What I thought was going to be a fall themed painting turned into something tropical! Who knew! I loved to see where the DecoArt Media mediums and acrylics took us! Here is what I painted LIVE last night……
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Titanium White, Paynes Grey, Carbon Black, Cobalt Teal Hue, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Green Gold, Pyrrole Red, Phithalo Turquoise, Cadmium Orange Hue, Quinacridone Gold and Phithalo Green Yellow)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Soft Touch Varnish
- Brushes: Dynasty Brushes (Black Gold 0 and 4 and Small Detailer Foam IPC8)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Stencil: DecoArt Fish Tail
- Mixed Media Paper: Strathmore 11 X 14
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I thank you all for joining me in my NEW Studio! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Our next Mixed Media Monday LIVE is Monday, September 21st!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.”