Here is the next page I want to share in my new Canson 9 X 12 Journal….a page a day keeps the heart happy!
- Substrate: Canson 9 X 12 Repositionable Artbook
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Carbon Black, Pyrrole Red, and Phthalo Turquoise)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Modeling Paste (White)
- Decoart Media Misters (Carbon Black, Primary Cyan, Turquoise, Red, and Yellow Green)
- Stencil: Decoart (Segmented Swirls)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Gloss)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
Love the fun texture from one of my favorite DecoArt stencils…
I am working on new projects and videos to bring your way so you can see the entire process. Grab that art journal and get painting! Trust me, it does a heart great!
One of the primary reasons we complicate our lives is because we become ungrateful. We lose our enthusiasm and then we go looking for it in all the wrong places. We think we need more of everything to find it again, when in fact we need less. We need less clutter, less distraction, less drama and less busyness, so we can create the space we once had to appreciate what we have. And what we have is always more than enough. Reflect on this. Never let all the things you want make you forget about all the things you have. Consider how very fortunate you are. Consider it every day.”