I was not sure how I could match up to last week’s class because I really enjoyed it and to say I have a lot on my plate is an understatement but I needed OUR creative time. I needed another Mixed Media Monday before the chaos of family, friends, wedding, holiday’s, and construction creep into my world. I would say I did it for you but selfishly I did it for me and so glad I did. Here is what I painted LIVE…
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line
- DecoArt Media Misters (Orange, White, Primary Cyan, Red, and Yellow) NOTE: After every use, spray clean, warm water through the nozzle until it runs clear. Finally, wipe the nozzle clean and replace the protective cap. If you have overlooked doing this and find you have a blocked Mister or irregular spray pattern, check the nozzle for dried paint covering the hole. If there is, peel away any dried paint. After doing this, spray Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner through the nozzle until you get a regular spray pattern.
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White) and Gesso (Black)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Diarylide Yellow, Dioxazine Purple, Green Gold, Paynes Grey, Titanium White, Medium Grey Value 6, Cadmium Orange, Quinacridone Magenta, and Yellow Green Light)
- DecoArt stick on Sencils
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for joining me, supporting me, up-lifting me and sharing your Monday’s with me.Do not forget my October/November Creative Dare with the BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET from DecoArt! The best way is to stay up-to-date is to join our Mixed Media Monday Facebook Group and visit my Calendar of Events which I update daily. We are off next Monday so see you in two weeks!
I thank you for sharing in this crazy little thing all life and the art we so have a passion for! ♥