In the midst of the travel and family I am so happy that I was able to carve out tonight for Mixed Media Monday. I thank you all for understanding the computer issues. Thankful for John’s Mac but have no idea how to use it but we did get it going and one camera was all we needed to create! Another colorful night with lots of DecoArt Mixed Media textures and colors!! Here is what I painted Monday LIVE……
Here is the list of materials that I used to create this page…
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso ( White)
- Decoart Media Modeling Paste (White)
- DecoArt Misters (White, Yellow, Carbon Black, Turquoise, and Primary Cyan)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Carbon Black, Paynes Grey, Transparent White, and Quinacridone Magenta)
- DecoArt Interference (Magenta)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Stencils: DecoArt
- Decoupage Papers – DecoArt
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
THANK YOU so much for joining me tonight! It was such a great creative break for me. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is free to tune in and use the supplies you have!! It is all about the inspiration and letting it go. Just a reminder, we are off next Monday as I will be in Dallas…wish me luck!
Until then…keep on creating!
Instead of being in a stressful task-switching state of mind, take your next task, let everything else go, and just be in the moment with this one task. Let yourself be immersed in this task by letting go of the feeling that you need to quickly rush through it – that you need to move on to the next task waiting for you. There will always be a next task, because that’s the nature of TO-DO lists – they’re never-ending. So let those later tasks come later. Just be 100% in this one task, like it’s your entire world. Bottom line: Slow down. Breathe. Review your commitments and goals. Put first things first. Do one task at a time. Start now. Take a 5-minute break in an hour. Repeat. (And always remember, results are more important than the time it takes to achieve them.)”