Thank you for another awesome Mixed Media Monday with lots of new viewers! Spring has sprung and texture was the theme of the night!! What a great release of color and creativity tonight. That was exactly what I needed! There was lots of DecoArt Mixed Media texture as the base of this painting! Here is what I painted Monday LIVE……
Here is the list of materials that I used to create this page…
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Satin Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Misters (White)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Paynes Grey, Green Gold, Hansa Yellow Medium, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Cadmium Orange Hue, Yellow Green Light, Pyrrole Red, Carbon Black, Titanium White, Translucent White, Vermillon, Quinacridone Magenta and Cobalt Teal Blue)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Adhesives: Beacons Fabri-Tac
- Stencils: DecoArt
- Button: Buttons Galore & More
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I appreciate everyone tuning in and welcome to everyone who was new to Mixed Media Monday! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is free to tune in and use the supplies you have!! It is all about the inspiration and letting it go. Remember we are off Next Monday as I will be in Colorado for NAMTA with Decoart! See you Monday April 20th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
Easy goals don’t exist. A goal is a point of achievement that requires effort and sacrifice. There are no esteemed ventures worth participating in that don’t require some level of effort and struggle. Decades from now when you’re resting on your deathbed, you will not remember the days that were easy, you will cherish the moments when you rose above your difficulties and conquered goals of magnitude. You will dream of the strength you found within yourself that allowed you to achieve what once seemed impossible. So don’t do what’s easy, do what you’re capable of. Astound yourself with your own greatness.”
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 4/6/2015 – All about Texture!”
IT came out wonderful!
This was one of Olivia’s favorites. She loves the texture. Great Monday.
Thanks Heather! Sorry and hope I did not ruin the surprise LOL