I got a new Canson 9 X 12 Journal I am trying out and the great thing about it is the pages come out and can go back in….
I took some shots as I went along…..
- Substrate: Canson 9 X 12 Repositionable Artbook
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Carbon Black, Phithalo Turquoise, Titanium White, Blue Green Light, Quin Magenta, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Primary Yellow, Primary Magenta and Cobalt Teal Hue)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- Decoart Media Misters (White, Primary Magenta, Turquoise, and Violet)
- Stamps: Totally Tracy Textures
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Pencil: Stabilo Aquarelleble
It is great to step back in the studio and get creative again. I have another page to share Monday too! Starting a new journal is like starting on a new hiking trail……feels great to be back at both and planning on new Mixed Media Monday’s and Workshops with these!
Stay tuned for more!
Stop comparing your journey with everyone else’s. Your journey is YOUR journey, NOT a competition. You are in competition with one person and one person only – yourself. You are competing to be the best you can be. If you want to measure your progress, compare yourself to who you were yesterday.”