Welcome Dare 2B Artzy Fans!! I am excited to participate in another blog hop!! The team has some inspiring projects to share with you! You should have arrived her from Cindy – Dare 2B Artzy‘s blog! If you haven’t and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning! We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!! Winner will receive one stamp set and an ink pad!! The Blog Hop will end Sunday evening at 7:00pm Central; we will then post a winner!!
Here is my project using my very own Totally Tracy Stamps…..a 7″ X 7″ Wood Sign
- Substrate: 7″ X 7″ Wood Frame
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Carbon Black, Translucent White, Blue Green Light, Pyrrole Red, Diarylide Yellow, Vermilion, Cobalt Teal Hue, Green Gold, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Yellow Green Light, Phthalo Green-Blue and Primary Yellow)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Americana Decor Metallics (24k Gold)
- Stamps: Totally Tracy #TT160013 Always Be Blooming, #TT16009 Power of Flowers, #TT16011 Say It In Words, and #TT15003 Let It Go
- Deli Paper
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Pencil: Stabilo Aquarellable and FudeBall Pen
I captured the creative process of this here in a time lapse video for you HERE
Check out all D2BA’s products here! Happy Hopping!
Patience is not about waiting – it’s the ability to keep a good attitude while working hard for what you believe in. It’s the willingness to stay focused, confidently taking one small step after the next, knowing that the way you move a mountain is by moving one stone at a time – every stone you move, no matter how small, is progress. Whether you are working on improving your health, learning a new skill, or getting a business venture off the ground, you can’t expect instant gratification. Instead, you must dedicate yourself to the tiny daily rituals that move you from where you are to where you want to be. Sometimes it may be hard to see your progress in the near-term. Sometimes it will be frustrating when the results you seek don’t appear as quickly as you had hoped. Still, you are advancing, day by day. Hang in there. You may be moving along slowly, but you are still moving a mountain”