When DecoArt sent the new Media Line I was most excited to play with the difference Mediums and not one has let me down! I have just been experimenting in my art journal and playing for me. That creative exercise is sometimes just what I need.
Here are the easy steps I took to create this fast and fun page:
- I started with a napkin that I liked and used the Matte Medium to adhere to the page.
- I painted the page with the Media Fluid Acrylics
- I used a Crafter’s Workshop Stencil with the Modeling Paste to add more texture to the page.
- Add lettering with DecoArt Media Gesso and DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
- Finished and sealed the page with the Soft-Touch Varnish
MATERIALS LIST – DecoArt Mixed Media Line:
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Modeling Paste
- DecoArt Media Soft-Touch Varnish
- DecoArt Media Gesso
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
Fast and simple page in my art journal that felt good………sometimes that is all you need.
LOVING the new DecoArt products and LOVING the creative exercise!
It takes courage to grow up, grow wiser, and turn out to be who you really are. Find the courage to own your story. To speak your truth. To ask for what you need. To set boundaries. And to reach out for love and support when you need it.”