October is off to a VERY BUSY start. There is no better way for me to have our Mixed Media Monday’s! Yet again the busy-ness of life was not going to get in the way of our creative time together (yes, sometimes it just has to be scheduled!). Here is what I painted LIVE…
- MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE NOW SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- Watercolors: Grumbacher
- DecoArt Media Line
- DecoArt Media Misters (Carbon Black, White and Red)
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (Black)
- DecoArt Media Line Soft Touch Varnish
- DecoArt Americana Paints (Red Iron Oxide and Tangelo Orange)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento, Marvy Heritage Ink Pads
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- 3B Charcoal Pencil and
Thanks so much for the record number who joined us. Yet again I am blown away by the feedback, comments, messages and creative spirit that comes from Monday’s. And for those who caught the un-planned after show where my nightmare of not turning off the cameras happened thanks for sharing with me. I switched to Mom-Mode right from Artist. LOL! I had tears in my eyes for hours after! The best way is to join our Mixed Media Monday Facebook Group or visit my Calendar of Events which I update daily. See you next Monday, October 13th LIVE for Mixed Media Monday! Free and fun to join in!