Monday’s Mixed Media Monday was yet again a time for me to perk up, be inspired and wake up my creative soul. I was tired from a busy but wonderful weekend so had to dig a little deeper. Here is the painting I did LIVE…
- MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE NOW SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- Media Fluid Acrylics (Green Gold, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Dioxazine Purple, Diarylide Yellow, Prussian Blue Hue, Titanium White, Primary Magenta, Cadmium Red Hue, Blue Green Light and Phithalo Green-Yellow)
- DecoArt Media Line Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Line Modeling Paste (Black)
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8
- Crafter’s Workshop Stencils – #TCW467
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Charcoal Pencil. – 3B Primo and General’s Little Red Pencil Sharpener
Yet again the DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics did not disappoint and popped off the page! I really wanted to keep it simple and that stencil alone made the piece!
LOVE LOVE LOVE following the chat as much as I can and talking art with you all. Reminder if you have not joined our Facebook Group please do so here: Mixed Media Mondays with Tracy Weinzapfel. It is a great place to be inspired. AND I love the photos you are all sharing of how you view MMM. Thank you for sharing your creative time with me! I cannot tell you how much I value it! ♥ See you next Monday for Mixed Media Monday LIVE! Free and fun to join in!