Sorry for the delay in posting this! It has been while but I am glad to be back to Mixed Media Monday and in the Studio painting. Again I was inspired by some words that were entrusted to me by a friend and I included it in my piece. I was also moved by some sunflowers that were in my room and reminded me that life is beautiful…..inspiration comes from all around you and you have to draw from that.
Original artwork available for purchase HERE.
- Substrate: 12″ X 16″ Canson Artboard
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Yellow Oxide, Titan Buff, Quin Gold, Carbon Black, Prussian Blue Hue, Diarylide Yellow, Primary Cyan, Cerulean Blue, Phthalo Green-Yellow, Transparent Yellow Oxide, and Vermillion)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Stencil: DecoArt and Andy Skinner
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Gold 206ST, 206FW, 206TF, and 206SL Liner, Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Encaustic by Dynasty, Tracy Moreau Stencil Brush and Dynasty Small Detailer Foam IPC8
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink: StazOn
- Other: EZ Dotz
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
Purchase this original piece HERE. I love the stick I ran outside to get. It worked perfectly!!……
It’s impossible to know exactly how another person is feeling or what kind of emotional battles they’re presently fighting. Every smile or sign of strength hides an inner struggle every bit as complex and extraordinary as your own”
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 10/10/16 – Tomorrow…Sunflowers”
What a fun night with you and your fav cuz! Loved every minute. Love that sunflower too! j.
Thank you Joi ♥