Thanks for another fun-filled Mixed Media Monday! I really mixed it up with browns (yes I said BROWNS!) and greys!! Here is the 8 X 10 Canvas I made into a home decor wall hanging……
- Substrate: 8 X 10 Canvas
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Paynes Grey, Medium Grey 6, Dark Grey Value 3, Burnt Umber, Green Gold, Titanium White, Quin. Gold, Transparent Iron Oxide, Viridian, and Carbon Black)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Pencil: Stabilo Aquarellable (Black)
- Twine: May Arts
- Adhesive: Beacon 3-In-1
- Stencil: Andy SKinner
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Gold 206ST, 206FW, 206TF, and 206SL Liner, Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Encaustic by Dynasty, Tracy Moreau Stencil Brush and Dynasty Small Detailer Foam IPC8
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink: StazOn
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
Purchase this original piece HERE. I love the stick I ran outside to get. It worked perfectly!!……
Thank you for sharing so many Monday’s and so much more. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Just a reminder that next week’s Mixed Monday is an afternoon edition at 10:00 AM (PST) so check your local time zones!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday Re-Cap 9/12/16”
thanks! happened by accident lol
Fall began Monday night at MMM for me… (it’s still 95 in Texas)!!! Seeing you get creative with your funky leaves is enough to inspire me to paint fall now. And when you went dashing outside for branches – hysterical!!! DELIGHTFUL time learning how to create out of the box AMAZING mixed media. Thanks bunches Tracy for all you do. j.
it is still hot here too Joi but I am ready for the season change! I cannot believe I do what I do sometimes like run outside and I come back and people are still there lol!