I really do not consider myself a do-it-yourself-er but love all things bright and colorful especially when it comes to flowers. So when I came across this Goodwill find for $5.00 I figured a planter box was a good DIY project with DecoArt Outdoor Living…….
Again another simple project!
- Wipe clean the entire surface and lightly sand.
- Paint entire inside and outside of box with DecoArt Outdoor Living (Turquoise Sky) – Note I painted the first coat with DecoArt Outdoor Living (Patio) but decided this color was just too neutral for me and this particular project.
- Lightly sand between coats
- Paint second coat of DecoArt Outdoor Living (Turquoise Sky).
- Customize the planter box with stenciled lettering and hand painted flowers using DecoArt Outdoor Living (Succulent, Picket Fence, Garden Party, Iron Gate, and Harvest)
This project and the others you have seen posted lately will be at the Society of Decorative Painters Show in San Diego next week….
Another project using the NEW products from DecoArt…….
Lots of new projects in the works in the Studios makes this Artist very happy!
Allow yourself to rediscover the fundamental goodness within you, that’s present in every moment. Allow yourself to rediscover the fundamental goodness of this very moment, that’s always available to you whenever you’re willing to focus on it.”