Today’s exercise in the art journal was about creating my own backgrounds with Gelli Arts NEW Edge tools! These prints were all made on deli paper that I adhered to my art journal as a fun background page! Fun to mix and match!
and here is the two page spread I created:
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Prussian Blue Hue, Paynes Grey, Carbon Black, Cobalt Teal Hue, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Diarylide Yellow, Hansa Yellow Medium, Titanium White, Green Gold, and Dioxazine Purple)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Satin Varnish
- Gelli Arts Round Edge Tools and Gelli Arts Plate 8 X 10
- Grafix Rub Onz
- Brushes: Dynasty Brushes
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Deli Paper
- DecoArt Stencil Brushes
Enjoy this little time lapse of my creative process HERE….
Stay tuned for more projects featuring Gelli Arts and DecoArt!
Happiness lives in all the small things. Subtract the obvious so you can see the meaningful. Rediscover the sensitivity of your childhood eyes. The eyes that saw life as it is – a beautiful compilation of tiny lives, each lived one at a time like snapshots in a family photo album. That saw beauty in flowers and rainbows and wild animals. That marveled at fireflies and sunsets and starry nights. That let you dream every instant with your eyes wide open.”