We are down to the two-week countdown before school starts. I was thinking about that list I made at the beginning of summer:
- Enjoy our mini family vacation in Texas – DONE
- Hit the beach once a week – MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK
- Enjoy our pool with friends – SURE DID….nice BBQ’s TOO WITH GREAT FRIENDS
- Still be able to go to the gym – FAILED AT THIS ONE…START BACK AUGUST 27!
- Stay on Coronado for a few nights – DONE
- Have a successful trip in Chicago at CHA Summer – YEP! FUN & SUCCESSFUL
- Learn Photoshop Elements with Kelly (we start next week girl!) – GOT TOGETHER ONCE BUT PLAN ON PICKING IT UP WHEN KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL. PICK A DAY KELLY!
- Read, Read, Read – OVER
20003400 PAGES READ SO FAR! HAVE TO REPRESENT FOR THE PTA!
This Wednesday the twins go in for their Kindergarten screening! How did this get here so fast? I am excited for them and yes sad. They have been my partners at home for five years! Heck, they are the whole reason I stayed home in the first place and started on this great journey I am on now! The house will seem empty and after my initial dance of jubilation I know it will be sad.
Enjoy these last few weeks of summer everyone! We are down to our last two beach trips.