We have kicked off 2024 with Tea Time with Tracy and this time we did two mini projects. THANK YOU so much for joining me! Tea Time with Tracy is the first Friday of each month on Facebook and YouTube LIVE. Here is my quick demo today that will be sent to one lucky winner in their order! I created a fun and easy watercolor card:
Featured products this week:
- Wood Postcards
- Wood Heart Earrings
- Acrylics: Decoart Media (Carbon Black, Pyrrole Red & Phthalo Green-Yellow
- Stamps: Poppy Power Totally Tracy Stamps
- Brushes: Dynasty Micron Liner Brushes, Water Lily Watercolor Brush and Dynasty Stencil Brush Pro
- Ink: Ranger Black Archival Ink
- Painter’s Tape
Here are some features for future Tea Time with Tracy:
- Your favorite white pens and how you use them.
- Favorite stamp pads and different things you use them for and how
- Favorite stamps/stamp blocks
- Gesso – why it’s used, with what type of paints etc.
- Paint brushes – brand, sizes, what different shapes are used for
The next Tea with Tracy will be February 2nd!