- Substrate: Ampersand 12 X 12 Wood Panel
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Carbon Black, Prussian Blue Hue,Cobalt Teal Hue, Titanium White, Ultramarine Blue, Phthalo Blue, and Paynes Grey)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White and Black)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Satin Varnish
- DecoArt Media Crackle Paste
- DecoArt Americana (Payne’s Grey and Irish Moss)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Pen: 3B Carbon Pencil, IdeniPen (Black), Fudeball and Stabilo
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
Original painting available for purchase HERE. The fun was in the texture……
I thank you all for hanging with me! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. I will see you next Monday, March 21st!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
The quality of your life in the long run directly depends upon how you set and respect your priorities today. And it’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority.”