I’m back after a very busy couple of weeks. It was so great to be back for Mixed Media Monday with lots of new viewers! I consider MMM my home, my creative time and a break from it all so it was great to be HOME! I have been on the road with DecoArt so only fitting to have a DecoArt Mixed Media Monday! Here is what I painted Monday LIVE……
Here is the list of materials that I used to create this page…
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Satin Varnish
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Misters (White)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Paynes Grey, Green Gold, Hansa Yellow Medium, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Vermillion, Yellow Green Light, Pyrrole Red, Carbon Black, Titanium White, Dioxazine Purple, Primary Magenta, Cerulean Blue, Primary Cyan, Blue Green Light, Carbon Black, and Cobalt Turquoise Hue)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Bubble Wrap
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
THANK YOU everyone for tuning into a RECORD night of Mixed Media Monday! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is free to tune in and use the supplies you have!! It is all about the inspiration and letting it go. See you next Monday April 27th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
People know your name, not your story. They’ve heard what you’ve done, but don’t understand what you’ve been through. So take their opinions of you with a grain of salt. In the end, it’s not what others think, it’s what you think about yourself that counts. Sometimes you have to do exactly what’s right for you and your life, without giving a darn what your life looks like to everyone who doesn’t even know you.”