This week’s theme for Mixed Media Monday was keep it simple and keep it ME!!. Sometimes I get lost in it all and forget both but Monday felt great to go back to what I love. Today’s 8″ X 10″ canvas project features: DecoArt Media and Dynasty Brushes….
- Substrate:8″ X 10″ Canvas
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Paynes Grey, Carbon Black, Phthalo Green-Yellow, Diarylide Yellow, and Pyrrole Red)
- DecoArt Chalky Finish (Relic and Everlasting)
- DecoArt Decor Crackle Medium
- DecoARt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Ink: StazOn Or Ranger
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Silver #14 (4920), SC240 #18, Black Silver Round #6 (4970), 1/2 Dynasty Stencil Brush, 5/- Black Gold #206SL Liner Brush (Order from The Brush Guys and they give a 5% discount. Enter “twstudios” at checkout. You can order here: www.thebrushguys.com)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Other: Stabilo Aquarellable Pencil
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!).
I apologize for the internet issues in the beginning but then we were good to go!. It was a great night……
Life doesn’t always give you the circumstances and people you want, it gives you the circumstances and people you need… to learn, to grow, and to fall in love.”