Welcome back to Mixed Media Monday! Thankful to be back and last night’s show was dedicated to MMM lady and artist Vicki Loichinger who we lost this past week. It was a special night from start to finish to unveil the new studio and share everything from the past month! It was a great night full of DecoArt Media mediums and acrylics! Here is what I painted LIVE last night……
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Titanium White, Paynes Grey, Carbon Black, Quinacridone Magenta, Primary Magenta, Viridian, Cobalt Teal Hue, Cobalt Turquiose Hue, Hansa Yellow Medium, Yellow Green Gold, and Blue Green Light)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Satin Varnish
- Brushes: Dynasty Brushes (Black Gold 0 and 4 and Small Detailer Foam IPC8)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Stencil: DecoArt Segmented Swirls and DecoArt Split Angeles
- Mixed Media Paper: Strathmore 11 X 14
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I thank you all for joining me in my NEW Studio! Still some things to do but felt great to create!! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Our next Mixed Media Monday LIVE is Monday, September 14th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
Worry is the biggest enemy of the present moment. It does nothing but steal your joy and keep you very busy doing absolutely nothing at all. When you spend time worrying, you’re simply using your imagination to create moments you don’t want. Peace of mind arrives the moment you come to peace with what’s on your mind. It happens when you let go of the need to be anywhere but where you are, physically and emotionally. This acceptance of the way things are creates the foundation for inner harmony. The need for something to be different in this moment is nothing more than a worry, and worries simply lead you in circles. It’s always the right time to embrace the present – just the detached awareness and acceptance of right here, right now. Only then do you have the power to focus on your challenges and opportunities more mindfully – and that changes everything.”