It seems fitting that this Thanksgiving I share my project from Mixed Media Monday and carry on the theme of being thankful. This week is about being grateful but I try to be mindful of this every day of the year. I am especially thankful for the supportive Mixed Media Monday community that we have grown together. Tonight was some more DecoArt Media fun on a 8 X 10″ Wood Tando Creative Surface…..
- Substrate: 8″ X 10″ Tando Creative Wood Panel
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Transparent Yellow Oxide, Titanium White, Carbon Black, Paynes Grey, Blue Green Light, Burnt Umber, Quin Gold and Metallic Gold)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Stencil: DecoArt Andy Skinner
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Gold 206ST, 206FW, 206TF, and 206SL Liner, Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Encaustic by Dynasty, Tracy Moreau Stencil Brush and Dynasty Small Detailer Foam IPC8
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink: StazOn
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
Loved the fun with bricks we had……they turned out better then what was in my head!