It seems fitting that this Thanksgiving I share my project from Mixed Media Monday and carry on the theme of being thankful. This week is about being grateful but I try to be mindful of this every day of the year. I am especially thankful for the supportive Mixed Media Monday community that we have grown together. Tonight was some more DecoArt Media fun on a 8 X 10″ Wood Tando Creative Surface…..
- Substrate: 8″ X 10″ Tando Creative Wood Panel
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Transparent Yellow Oxide, Titanium White, Carbon Black, Paynes Grey, Blue Green Light, Burnt Umber, Quin Gold and Metallic Gold)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Stencil: DecoArt Andy Skinner
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Gold 206ST, 206FW, 206TF, and 206SL Liner, Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Encaustic by Dynasty, Tracy Moreau Stencil Brush and Dynasty Small Detailer Foam IPC8
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink: StazOn
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
Loved the fun with bricks we had……they turned out better then what was in my head!
The WINNER of the Ministry of Mixology Goodie Page is Pam Robinson!
Thank you for sharing so many Monday’s and so much more. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. The next Mixed Media Monday is Monday, November 21st and is an afternoon edition!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 11/21/16 – Attitude of Gratitude”
Great work Tracy and I love the way you have made the leaves pop by adding the white.