The season for Gratitude continues this Mixed Media Monday and I thank everyone who joined me for a special afternoon edition. Today we hare more fun with DecoArt Media, Stampendous and Dynasty Brushes on this 9″ X 12″ Canson Artboard…..
Today’s inspiration came from….which is a good reminder for all.
- Substrate: 9″ X 12″ Canson Canva Artboard
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Blue Green Light, Carbon Black, Paynes Grey and Dark Grey Value 3)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Satin Varnish
- DecoArt Media Modeling Paste (White)
- Stencil: DecoArt Andy Skinner
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Gold 206ST, 206FW, 206TF, and 206SL Liner, Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Encaustic by Dynasty, Tracy Moreau Stencil Brush and Dynasty Small Detailer Foam IPC8
- Stamps & Die Cuts: Stampendous DCS5071 Butterflies Die Cut Set and CRS5044 Butteryfly Trio
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink: StazOn
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!)
Working on a white backgrounds is not something I do a lot but I loved it!!
Stop running away. Breathe. Be where you are. You’re where you’re supposed to be at this very moment. Every step and experience is necessary.”