I really needed this Mixed Media Monday. It felt so great to get creative with you all. I have made upgrades to Ustream and we had a great night painting this 12″ X 12″ Canvas with DecoArt Media and Dynasty Brushes.…I featured my new Tando/Dare 2b Artzy CHIPBOARD too!
- Substrate: 12″ X 12″ Canvas
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Paynes Grey, Carbon Black, Dioxazine Purple and Metallic Gold)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- Stencils: DecoArt Andy Skinner
- Totally Tracy Chipboard: TT17021CB Be the Change, TT16008CB Heart Swirls & Doodles, TT15006CB Thanks, TT16010CB Vines of Love, TT16009CB Power of Flowers, TT15007CB Be Bold
- Brushes: Dynasty: 100 and SC240 and Dynasty Stencil Brush
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!).
Love all the texture in this piece and how easy it was!….
The older we get the more we realize how little we actually control. And there’s no good reason to hold yourself down with things you can’t control. Learn to trust the journey, even when you do not understand it. Oftentimes what you never wanted or expected turns out to be what you need.”